Pro-Life Student Internships for Summer of 2011
Dear Friend for Life,
Please forward this to every pro-life student you know!
We are pleased to announce that we have internships available for pro-life students and recent graduates. Flyer is attached. Here are the particulars:
Immediate Openings: Internships for current students or recent graduates.
Work Schedule: Part-time or full-time during the Summer school term. College graduates would be considered for permanent employment at the end of the summer.
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
Travel: You may be asked to take week-long trips to participate in meetings, Reproductive “Choice” Campaign (RCC) activities, etc.
Salary: Small stipends available. We will assist with finding housing in Knoxville.
Selection Criteria: Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with leading pro-life activism on their respective campuses and are interested in a career in pro-life activism upon graduation.
1. Assist with upgrading and loading up new content on Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, CBR-SE’s website (www.ProLifeOnCampus.com), and a number of video hosting sites.
2. Work with the CBR Southeast Director and the Students for Life of America (SFLA) to plan and coordinate the annual student leadership conference (SLC), to be held in Knoxville.
3. Make contacts with other student leaders to plan GAP events for the 2011-2012 school year.
4. Assist with outreach campaign designed to reach 800 new donors by Fall 2011.
5. Conduct research activities, as directed by the CBR Southeast Director.
6. Assist with other projects, as needed.
Interested? If you are ready to help stop the killing in a big way, please contact Jane Bullington — 865-609-9033 (office), cbrsoutheast@CBRinfo.org.
C. Fletcher Armstrong, PhD
Director, Southeast Region Operations
Center for Bio-Ethical Reform
P.O. Box 20115
Knoxville, Tennessee 37940
home: (865) 947-0179
mobile: (865) 776-1312
home fax: (865) 947-0663
SE region phone: (865) 609-9033
CBR SE website: www.ProLifeOnCampus.com
“I have set before you life and death,
the blessing and the curse.
So choose life in order that you may live,
you and your descendants.”
– Deut. 30:19 (NASB)