Pray For the Notre Dame Students And Their Babies
Here is a nineteen-year-old girl who is a Notre Dame student. She has just seen our plane over her campus. She calls us “haters” in one of the angriest, most hate-filled messages we have ever received. She says she doesn’t need our “terrorist propaganda” because she “attended Catholic school all her life.” Then she condemns us with the “f” word. Of course she doesn’t leave her email address. I think she needs to see our photos more than she realizes. I think she needs the love of Christ more than she realizes. Please remember her, and thousands of her like-minded classmates, in your prayers.
The Center For Bio-Ethical Reform
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 3:33 PM
To:CBR Feedback Surveys
Subject: Notre-Dame Project
Sex: F Age: 19
Has this website influenced your thinking concerning abortion? “no”
– If so, how? “What do you want left after you when you die? Do you want a Great Big Marble monument that reads ‘YOUR NAME, He Built’? Or do you want a little piece of scrawny pine board across that harsh, caliche soil that reads ‘YOUR NAME, He Hated’?”
At this moment, you are flying a little plane over my college campus proudly waving a disrespectful, shameless, irreverent, and ungracious photo of an aborted child. You HATE. That’s what you do. What we need is active love and change, not anger and targets. You are an organization of terroristic propaganda, and we do not want you here. Don’t change your message, but Lord Almighty, I pray that you change your belligerent and self-righteous tactics.
3) Had you ever seen abortion images before? “yes”
– If so, where? I attended Catholic school all my life. I’ve been told and shown the facts of abortion. I didn’t need YOU.
4) How much thought have you given to abortion? “lots”
5) How did you find this website? The f-ing PLANE flying over my campus.