– Any vocational training and/or post-secondary institutions you have attended, including institute/school name, city/state, dates attended, full-time or part-time, field(s) of study, type of certificate/degree/diploma, date received or expected, and any other pertinent information.
– Your last two paid positions of employment, including business name, dates employed, full address, phone number, supervisor’s name, and your duties.
– The last two volunteer positions you held, including the organization, volunteer dates, full address, phone number, supervisor’s name, and your duties.
– A list of your written and spoken proficiency in all languages that you know. For example: English- Fluent spoken and written.
– A brief summary of your testimony.
– Any pro-life activity or organizations in which you have participated, including the name(s) of the organizations, the length of time you spent there, and your roles.
– At least three references who have known you for a reasonable length of time, such as a former employer, teacher/professor, pastor/religious leader, mentor, or friend. Please choose ones from different categories. References from family members are not typically accepted. Please provide at least one reference who has known you for longer than 2 years.Thank you.
Please answer all the questions and be as specific as possible. When answering these questions, be yourself. These questions are intended to help us learn who you are and whether or not you would be suitable for this position. Don’t be afraid to be honest – it will bring about the best outcome.